Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I DISLIKE ©, 2015 --- by V. Vysotsky, RU


Vladimir Vysotsky's Legacy.
See also http://www.kulichki.com/vv/eng/



I  DISLIKE



1
Well, I dislike | the fatal outcome,
Get tired from a life | is not a me.
So I dislike, completely, any season
If there is no cheerful songs | I can perform


2
I do not like contempt to moral standards
I do not trust enthusiasm, even more - 
I hate when strangers are behind my shoulders,
Not licensed to read my writing through the closed door 

3
I do not like the stop in midstream of the talk,
Or, which is worst, when I got interrupted.
I so dislike the shooting in the back,
I'm also not accepting Point Blank Shot. 

4
I hate all gossips that appear as versions,
The worms of doubt, addiction to the laurels.
Or, - when a rub the wrong way's | always present,
The same disgusting feeling is | when iron scrapes a glass


5
I so dislike cocksureness demonstration,
Had better let the brakes malfunction happen.
I feel uncomfortable since word an honor got forgotten,
And practicing the rulings based on slander came.


6
I do not feel compassion | as often as I see
The broken wings and there's explanation:
I don't like them both | the powerlessness and violence,
But I feel pity to the crucified Christ  

7
I do not like myself for lack of confidence,
I so dislike to see the beating of the innocence.
I do not like when others meddle into soul,
Especially, guys, when there is attempt to spit in it

8
So I dislike playpens and same arenas,
As there is dishonest trade as billion against a buck, -
I'm, looking forward, able see all those promoted changes,
But I'm reserve my right to damn what I dislike at once!  




By BORIS K'ZORIN, 
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2015

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com

Notes:

Cynism - "showing contempt for accepted moral standards, esp. by following self-interest" (in any kind of business affair).
Disturbed - here, as being "afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief."
(Clarification  based on http://www.wordwebsoftware.com/) 


=======================================================================


ORIGINAL RUSSIAN LYRIC

1
Я не люблю фатального исхода,
От жизни никогда не устаю.
Я не люблю любое время года,
Когда веселых песен не пою.

2
Я не люблю холодного цинизма,
В восторженность не верю, и еще -
Когда чужой мои читает письма,
Заглядывая мне через плечо.

3
Я не люблю, когда наполовину,
Или когда прервали разговор.
Я не люблю, когда стреляют в спину,
Я также против выстрелов в упор.

4
Я ненавижу сплетни в виде версий,
Червей сомненья, почестей иглу.
Или, - когда все время против шерсти,
Или когда железом по стеклу.

5
Я не люблю уверенности сытой,
Уж лучше пусть откажут тормоза.
Досадно мне, что слово "честь" забыто
И что в чести наветы за глаза.

6
Когда я вижу сломанные крылья,
Нет жалости во мне, и неспроста:
Я не люблю насилья и бессилья,
Вот только жаль распятого Христа.

7
Я не люблю себя, когда я трушу,
И не люблю, когда невинных бьют.
Я не люблю, когда мне лезут в душу,
Тем более, когда в нее плюют.

8
Я не люблю манежи и арены,
На них мильон меняют по рублю, -
Пусть впереди большие перемены,
Я это никогда не полюблю 


1977

версия I

Аккорды: List --- Am Dm Dm G7  C   C Dm Dm Dm6 E7 
                                          E7 Am H7 H7 Dm6 E7 E7 Am Dm  Dm E7 Am   


Я не люблю фатального ис|хода, Am   Dm
От | жизни никогда не уста|ю.         Dm   G7   C
Я не люб|лю любое время года, C    Dm   
Ког|да веселых песен не по|ю. Dm   Dm6   E7

Я не люб|лю холодного ци|низма,         E7   Am   H7
В вос|торженность не верю, и е|ще - H7   Dm6   E7
Когда чу|жой мои читает | письма,         E7   Am   Dm
За|глядывая мне через пле|чо. Dm   E7   Am



версия II

Аккорды: List --- Em Am  Am  D  G  G Am6 Am6 H7
                           H7 Em F#7 F#7 Am H7 H7 Em Am

Я не люблю фатального ис|хода, Em   Am
От | жизни никогда не уста|ю.         Am   D   G
Я не люб|лю любое время года, G    Am6
Когда веселых песен не по|ю.  Am6   H7

Я не люб|лю холодного ци|низма,         H7   Em   F#7
В вос|торженность не верю, и е|ще - F#7   Am   H7
Когда чу|жой мои читает | письма,         H7   Em   Am
За|глядывая мне через пле|чо. Am   H7   Em


Accords from http://www.kulichki.com/vv/






No comments:

Post a Comment