Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Basta! --- "The Catch 16™ Project for SpaceX Reusable 'Pipe'." ©, 2016 (Try to get an instruction on barge image.)



@NASA "The ultimate measure of men is ... 
where they stand at times of challenge 
and controversy" ... on Earth. 
Hope Mars goes different ;-)

BORIS K'ZORIN (@f4glory) | Twitter


     So, I am still on my way back to capture my peace of mind, from which I was suddenly and violently removed by unleashed "City Business", which unceremoniously demanded from me my sleeping knowledge in the field of criminal justice, commonly known as Administration of Justice. Such an administration is kinda destructible, really. However, you see above my the highly ranked as of today tweet I have posted just to show all that I am higher (at least I have attempted to be higher)  and I am over those surrounding me today challenges and controversies ... It works for me.

     My another (again related!) tweet was posted just in prediction of that highlighted above and it says (not sells ;-))) - your best guess is appreciated): "When people worship anything by following it unlimitedly they lose the natural feeling of reality and as such become manipulated or used."



     There was happened my modest, but practical  contribution into space exploration business, provoked by SpaceX repeated hard landing and ... ocean pollution.




     We have a good guy here in States, the true Maecenas, known by his successful businesses as PayPal, Tesla ... and SpaceX. So latter, I believe, is happened with the maecenas who just got a victim of spendthrifts, routinely spending a lot of money to pursue risky landing of the first stage of a space rocket on unstable surface. Sure such stars are not reachable for us, people, so I did my push through Microsoft Twitter account of mine.

I did it only when the stubbornly next failure has made me reasonably crazy and I have just offer him to look wisely on cosmodrome images to get an issue up-close (sure, I am believer into Dilettante Method of Research). With very small corrections in American English style of writing done for your better reading there are tweets:


@elonmusk Since this is about unstable place of landing, the attention shall be paid HOW TO CATCH AND HOLD "PIPE", but on legs reliance.

(On a barge) transportation position of MECHANICAL CATCHERS YOU NEED to accommodate disobeying "pipe" depends from weather conditions.

Dealing with Sir Musk: The Catch 16™ Project for SpaceX Reusable 'Pipe'. Try to get an instruction on barge image." - Basta! Enough is enough. Let's go ahead, Sir!

Sure, there was my reasonable follow up, saying: "Mystic Fellows' mentality enjoying tweet of ISS water bubbles catch provokes Catch_16™ of "Pipe", so I'm sorry, Sir" ... for my emotional freedom of expression ...

@SpaceX@elonmusk Have you guys read INSTRUCTIONS? ;-))) Well, I have reprinted that on barge image, REREAD, pls. 

@elonmusk Addiction to hard landing on legs ONLY is irresponsible bcs. not-detected damages are threat of explosion within attempt to reuse.

@elonmusk As of returning minds to Earth: place a chicken egg on the car hood (well, let it would be Tesla) and speed a car variously.


So, like always I did my best, who knows ...



By BORIS K'ZORIN
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2016

You are welcome -

http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com













                                                                                    

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment