Sunday, March 20, 2016

"The Catch 16™ Project for SpaceX Reusable 'Pipe'." ©, 2016 --- Continued I


@NASA "The ultimate measure of men is ... 
where they stand at times of challenge 
and controversy" ... on Earth. 
Hope Mars goes different ;-)

BORIS K'ZORIN (@f4glory) | Twitter


    Once again, I am still on my way back to capture my peace of mind, from which I was suddenly and violently removed by unleashed "City Business", which unceremoniously demanded from me my sleeping knowledge in the field of criminal justice, commonly known as Administration of Justice. Such an administration is kinda destructible, really. However, you see above my the highly ranked as of today tweet I have posted just to show all that I am higher (at least I have attempted to be higher)  and I am over those surrounding me today challenges and controversies ... It works for me.

So, let us go "down to ... Space!" - it is already coined ©, 2016 ... by me ;-))

Based on my recent  Twitter expressions from March 5, 2016

In reply to 
Once again, do not be so stubborn. Me too - even never stepped the   Moon ;-), just get it: do not (attempt to) land (the rocket stage) only, but HOLD IT & CARE IT!
   
I just was wondering what can and shall I offer else to help and certainly move a good guy into "right direction" to become his progressive goals true. So I recalled something, maybe, more practical, if he has still declined an idea about cosmodrome catchers, offered by me through Twitter and this my blog (just get it, Sir, and I am gonna write for folk and you something to sing about today's struggles). Hence I have decided to continue and I am offering now that my own March 5 brainstorming.

I have immediately wrote then , as follows:

"The use of missile silo is offered by me as a technical breakthrough within SpaceX opportunity to get its "struggling pipe" (aka a rocket first stage) caught, held and finally landed and stored, for observation, analysis, transportation. Catch_16.2 - SpaseX ;-)) Latter is a clear joke and is not gonna used even on my final sketch.

SpaseX is a given by me for fun of American mentality* name to the type of installation consisting of an recessed within barge silo structure where "pipe" can be stored after its captured landing (for its assumed reuse after assembling at its original launch pad).

* Sorry, guys, I know that I do not have a sense of humor, but my creative romantic mind is bothering me in real, so I did it based on wording, as motherboard, male and female electronic connectors etc.




     There are my creative struggles below, based on which you should have recognized my freedom of expression and ... authorship :-))


So Let Us Win, Let's Go Win, The New Space Race ©, 2015 

The author's above remake and revival based on LA2015 Theme "Reach Up, L.A." 



INTRO

This time U.S.A. is gonna have a base of getting high
We’re gonna glorify that our jump together up to Mars 
We can compete, we are so brave, 
So let us win, let's go win, the new space race. 
So let us win, let's go win, the new space race.  


VERSE 1 

The universe is watching, it truly wants
Breakthrough from earthmen forgetting wars
We all desire U.S. shall be - from now first! 
Since our motto - United We Are Stand!

CHORUS 1

Blast Off!
Space Race!

You gotta see a sign.
Space Race!

Enjoy a dream, which is so high.
Blast Off, U.S.A.!

etc.


By BORIS K'ZORIN
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2016

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment