Sunday, August 30, 2015

THE ART TO FEEL COUNTRY ... ©, 2015 Follow Up Part II


This is a Part II of the Follow Up to 
"THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE ..."  
Both parts are suggested to be read together
Thanks.



INTRODUCTION TO MY STORY

     In my new life here, fighting totality of business world in a capacity of survivor, I have continued my attempts to join this world through the numerous social pages. The lack of reasonable audience I am always trying to ignore and I ignore that now. In meantime since I have developed some my interest to the space explorations, being already a U.S. Citizen - I like the award generously issued by My U.S. President  aka "Fellow American".


     I have started with my already established skills of singing translations, thought related to a space lyrics translations, sure, starting from a language of the first man in a space.  As of today my recent "acquisition" is my other blog on Tumblr, linked as tumblr.com/blog/crossinthespace. It is claimed under name "Creative Romantic Or Singing Soul @ firmament star-spangled 4 all" (where CROSS is my literary link to my K.R.E.S.T., aka Russian-English Singing Translations") and where my Tumblr headline says as follows:



      "I saw how happy our counterpart was when Yuri Gagarin entered a space - there are a lot of songs about cosmonauts. We have certainly missed this layer of culture designated to support and praise our own heroes - from astronauts to laboratories nerds ;-) So what? Let's sing and encourage them all!"



MY STORY OF FINDING THE WORDING THE STAR-SPANGLED UNIVERSE "   


     When I have mentioned my citizenship, I mean that I had already claimed countrywide (CNN iReport, Google+, YouTube, etc.) my own translation of The United States National Anthem - "The Star-Spangled Banner" - into our counterpart's language. It was written by me under influence of my second American graduation. That my work was done and published in 2014 and it is supposed to be known, as "U.S. National Anthem For Russian Speaking Fellows - The Star-Spangled Banner" (it is a time to adjust its title, a little bit). 


Somehow, being kinda frustrated by social pages non-attention, I went into Russian webpage stihi.ru (that means - verses.ru), and which is designed to keep Russian heritage for generations. As I told you already in my headline at tumblr.com/blog/crossinthespace :

"I saw how happy our counterpart was when Yuri Gagarin entered a space ..." but by opening the page of stihi.ru I suddenly got ... offended that the one from songs loved in Russia after him and his feat - First Man In The Space - was covered by profane language as by thankful new generation of somehow aggrieved individuals.



My reasonable reaction was to get relaxed on my own way, by doing singing translations, and I've done. Without hesitation I have substituted in my revival of the good song the "damned by ungrateful scions Kremlin stars" by our "star-spangled" items - certainly we have much more stars around us, stars of any kind. And we love them and we are proud with them. This way that was happened. I told readers on stihi.ru that any heritage of any culture must be properly respected. What a pity.


On the other hand, the claimed by me in a Follow Up Part I aka "THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE - THE ONLY GOOD (BUSINESS)   ©, 2015 Follow Up." finding of the work exploiting wording from our National Anthem ("Star-Spangled Universe Dawned in Early Light" written by Dutch astronomer)  represents the fully and precisely just the scientific article, which suggests that "the faint and intermediate bright parts of galaxies" were producing "most of the starlight" of "the very early universe" and that since that time there is not any substantial star formation anymore. That is.

So as any scientific article copyright, the latter protects just the claimed in it technical methods of research too. The wording in the title of article is just clearly complemental toward American publisher (AAAS), taken by Govert Shilling, as a writer, and it is never repeated anymore in that one page text.

So if Mr. Shilling suggests the early lights (stars) of universe, being an astronomer, I suggest The United States LEADERSHIP in the space explorations to be held, moved on and up, AND in the only peaceful competition, being just a reasonable Citizen of The United States of America.



So the base for my protected claim as "my newly coined allegories: 'the firmament star-spangled for all' ™ ©, 2015, 'the star-spangled universe' ™ ©, 2015, and/or 'the star-spangled deep space' ™ ©, 2015 etc." was established a long time ago and was just reasonably claimed in my publication aka " THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE - THE ONLY GOOD (BUSINESS) ©, 2015".

Later one I wrote my first poem and a country-song in English known as "THE STAR-SPANGLED UNIVERSE   ©, 2015 --- An application for Anthem of American Astronauts", sure, posted in this blog too under the same name.



Very shortly about my writing "THE STAR-SPANGLED UNIVERSE   ©, 2015 --- 
An application for Anthem of American Astronauts"


The wording "star-spangled" was taken by me already for my own poem and a song. Recall, I have said - "certainly we have much more stars around us, stars of any kind". Exactly this my point of view is highlighted in my patriotic song.


" We're living in world that is always highlighted by stars 
While awards from The Home approve that distinctions for us "
  
and

" We fly between stars and they always pay us attention
By sharing all their lights, you know, they are everywhere " ...




By BORIS K'ZORIN, 
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2015

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com;
crossinthespace.tumblr.com; twitter.com/f4glory; etc.


P.S.  This article first time was claimed as "THE ART TO FEEL COUNTRY ALREADY MAY NOT ATTRACT MY FELLOW AMERICANS, BUT ... VENDORS   ©, 2015 Follow Up Part II"


No comments:

Post a Comment