Saturday, August 29, 2015

THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE - THE ONLY GOOD (BUSINESS) ©, 2015 Follow Up Part I


      This is a Part I of the Follow Up to 
"THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE ..." 
The Part II is following. Both parts are 
suggested to be read together. Thanks.


     The traditional introduction (foreword), which I always write to introduce my new work before any theoretically existed potential audience, especially that one to my singing translation shown above and named "THE UNIVERSE IS FOR PEACE - THE ONLY GOOD (BUSINESS) ©, 2015" was published on the blog My K.R.E.S.T. linked as wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com on 08.06.2015 and following by the lyrical interpretation in English. My newly coined allegories were claimed and reasonably protected: "the firmament star-spangled for all™ ©, 2015, "the star-spangled universe™ ©, 2015, and/or "the star-spangled deep space™ ©, 2015, etc.


     The latter makes sense and that will be disclosed now in this my article and the next one named as "THE ART TO FEEL COUNTRY ALREADY MAY NOT ATTRACT MY FELLOW AMERICANS, BUT ... COUNTRY VENDORS ©, 2015".




      The post we are following up now suddenly got an increased quantity of registered clicks on it, which may be interest to lyric itself (1); attention to claimed protected wording (2); ... and any smart-ass' exercises about somebody's interpretation of a lyric (3), claimed, just recall it, as "The song of 1951, the revival and adjustment to my country". I prefer to pay attention to something intellectual and that is a second suggestion.

     The suggestion about an interest to the liked by me finding of a star-spangled-wording came into my mind when I have suddenly run into ... the scientific article under a title as "Star-Spangled Universe Dawned in Early Light", copyright of 2015 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). The article dated as 01.18.2002 is still presented under abnormally highly secured feature - see sciencemag.org/content/295/5554/423.1 - kind of "no money for PubMed - no honey to read yet" . 



     After some consideration and a related research I cannot give the AAAS & Associates any credit related to my own creativity, because there is NOT any connection between my literary work of lyrics translations (the mentioned above "the art to feel country"), mainly highlighted on this my blog, aka K.R.E.S.T., and recently unknown to me mythical work of an author Govert Schilling, a Dutch,  astronomer and popular-science writer, nevertheless, the next foreign citizen to buy. The article is secured as it was already kidding above. 

     In 2002 I was still in Europe, fully absorbed by invasion of a new market economy, but anyway I had already approached some public institutions placed by American philanthropist George Soros for his "progressive–liberal political causes". So then I had just started to research internet by visiting a public "research center" at local medical university - my very first PC I could afford only after two years of living already in The United States. 




     The title "Star-Spangled Universe Dawned in Early Light", as an article from that online Science magazine was suddenly discovered by me on 08.23.2015 only by Microsoft Edge, but my Google (maybe, it is a time to skip latter already drown in promiscuous solicitations). 

     Thought, if the title of the article was not just a an artificial battered complement toward AAAS as an American publisher (count its abbreviated letters, to avoid troubles) - the play-words from our National Anthem "(O say can you see, by the) dawn's early light, ... (O say does that) star-spangled banner ...", I was reasonably wondering how Mr. Shilling came to such great and fabulous wording, but my own story is also well fascinated, and worth to read it.




     So being interested, let us go to a subject matter - you are welcome to my next article: "THE ART TO FEEL COUNTRY ALREADY MAY NOT ATTRACT MY FELLOW AMERICANS, BUT ... COUNTRY VENDORS ©, 2015". Just follow me, Fellows.



By BORIS K'ZORIN, 
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2015

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com;
crossinthespace.tumblr.com; twitter.com/f4glory; etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment