Tuesday, August 18, 2015

THE STAR-SPANGLED UNIVERSE ©, 2015 Follow Up

I run into one of my Tumblr-Followings' photo-post entitled as "Gagarin: Untold Story of First Man in Space (RT Documentary)" * and that move has appeared very supportive to what I have already done recently - I have applied for a right to introduce my country The American Astronauts' Professional Anthem. Let us see why I feel supported.


The beautiful image was brought with a comment: "... wonderful 'Iconic Style' paintings just screen-capped from a Russian TV program* about the first man in space - Yuri Gagarin by an artist Boris Kukuliev."
But my attention was drawn by a previous visitor's comment, saying that "NASA never had anyone design an spacesuit quite like that ... Pity! Perhaps not ;-)". Well, NASA still does not have something else more sufficient in support of its astronauts!
     Interested I went to do some Internet scanning ... just to confirm the fact. Yup, it looks so ... There are no any iconography or any serious artistic images. The best my Internet scanning and finding is a cartoon only , but ... by another Russian artist, who has appeared to be the cosmonaut Aleksey Leonov, another great personality, in his turn known (between his other feats in cosmos) as First Man entering outer space by leaving a spaceship as for some space walk assignment.


Cosmonaut Cartoon: Leonov Pokes Fun at U.S. Astronauts | NASA 40th Anniversary (1975-2015) | The American ASTP crewmen search the skies for the Soviet Soyuz spacecraft in this humorous artwork by cosmonaut Aleksey A. Leonov. Astronauts Vance D. Brand, Donald K. Slayton and Thomas P. Stafford (left to right) sit astride the Apollo spacecraft and Docking Module ready to lasso Soyuz. 

     So what? With a relief I can state that there is that difference in mentality I have intended to move and I do it. This is just as I feel it, without any gimmicks. This is my today's vision of art industry, kind of. Let's follow me.

     Russians are known by the art of tales writing (the closest similarity known to me are German Grimm's Fairy Tales), sure, by an art of icons painting, and by patriotic songs composing fulfilled with a sense of patriotism, truly encouraging to come back with a victory, as in this case I mean the songs about space explorations.  


My Fellows, sure, as it appeared before me based on my own insufficient life experience in my new country, write books, which are already preprints as bestsellers, not less; do not paint icons, but cartoons (and missions' insignia); they do not care about any deep sense in songs, just because latter are truly of different composition and style in their performance, written, maybe, in more relaxed manner of "take it all easy, man", kind of. 

As for example, songs about space or astronauts, have not appeared on the face of a research even in my special web scanning, but some of them, which were located there, found as truly of … I’m lost, I don’t get it, it’s beyond me … of some confused appearance,  like dances in a restroom ("The American Astronaut (hey boy hey boy)"; like a space flight in a "tin can" ("Space Oddity"), and like expression of love to some farmer on his earthbound duties (Astronaut's song - 宇宙 飛行士 の 歌) etc. 

As one of most realistic song I found the one hidden under crazy abbreviation "I.S.S. - If Somebody Listening", but latter, even being fulfilled with space-related technical wording, certainly dedicated to Canadian nation pride. So since I feel nettled I stopped to waste my time on useless research in the further.

     Well, I got somehow reasonably interested in a space explorations, as a true way of mankind progress, and even applying for a job within all found in my Los Angeles space-related employers. Before such my move on market I got kinda frustrated in two things, known as excessive private weapon collections (finally, linked domestically to the most of police officers' line of duties deaths) and corporate engines, e.g. Toyota Inc. I believe, destroying my country by numerous truly sophisticated, but always corrupting methods of management. E.g., employers like NASA division JPL and those giant corporations, which at least have divisions for peaceful space explorations, but space wars, seem much preferable with their humanity development programs.


Within my literary hobby I have started from translations into English the popular Russian songs dedicated to the glory of First Man in Space, (Yuri Gagarin - 04.12.1961) and songs following the success in space explorations worldwide. I have done enough of that, starting from an official anthem of Russian cosmonauts (this is my point!), always keeping in mind to do something useful for my Fellows. And, finally, as it always happened when you truly work under something in a good faith, two equally important circumstances push and influenced me, before I could openly claim my well done.  
    
Under first one, Special Olympics Games of 2015, I have discovered the great personality of Siedah Garrett, songwriter and singer, learned something about her R&B style of performance, and issued my remake and revival on her "Reach Up, L.A.", LA2015 Team song.
    
The second Fast and Furious push has appeared before me like abnormal "opening an ISS hatch by a boot kick" (my literary kidding), traceable toward Tim McGraw, country-songs performer, which was a last drop of my patience. This way I was violently removed from my own creative orbit, and immediately after my discovery of that space incident,  which was in no way, connected to space work routinely doing by international team of astronauts, I have offered my own poem.

The poem is intended to seem at least like a country song, and at its very most as The Anthem of American Astronauts. So it was named by me exactly as "THE STAR-SPANGLED UNIVERSE - American Astronauts' Professional Anthem App." 



Kidding the mentioned above space incident I even have twitted twice "Astronaut Scott Kelly, Come In!", keeping in my mind just a friendly manner to announce my work before him as enthusiastic supporter of country music ;-). Keeping in mind the year long ahead, you know, you deserve a time for a friendly smile. Why not!?




By BORIS K'ZORIN, 
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2015

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com;
crossinthespace.tumblr.com; twitter.com/f4glory; etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment