Monday, October 13, 2014

WALTZ (ВАЛЬС) ©, 2012

Again from my past musical collection.

WALTZ (ВАЛЬС) ©, 2012

To get this beautiful atmosphere dance walk with the link just below (the second front picture is applied and also provided within this post – you are in a white dress)
http://www.davesnetdesigns.com/TheVienneseWaltzAudioJukeBox/TheVienneseWaltzAudioJukeBox.htm

Song “background” is here:
http://www.svetlanakovaleva.ru/songs/#6 - Do not click on it here, but copy it by "Ctrl + C" and then put it in your browser line by "Ctrl + V"; then click on “Вальс” - it is a first line on a list you see; now you have the text to sing before your eyes and beautiful music in background; Enjoy!

(Just in the case if the link above fails  do steps, as follows:
http://www.svetlanakovaleva.ru/songtext/107/ - Locate an album and then (1) click on “Вальс”, then (2) click a button “Play” (it’s placed above music and accords), in the look-up list chose the same button again under name “Вальс. прослушать:” and (3) click on it. Crazy navigation, you know, but worth to listen to original, I guarantee! )

This is my second romance-like translation based on the words of author Svetlana Kovaleva and music of composer Alexander Ivanov; performer – Oksana Molodtsova. Enjoy the world of a beauty!


1
This Snow-storm is like helpmate
Flies like Swallow against the sky
Thoughts - songbirds running around
Thinking about my happiness - you!

2
Beautiful look, tender and warmth
Sizzling your partner brighter then light
Oh, do not harm me, mister, for nothing
Please, do not harm me, by passion of you

R
Wonderful waltz almost the Viennese
Hug me with fondness, be me a friend
Only, I am asking while we’re dancing
Do not you break peace of my mind

3
As if in a frenzy, we - whirling dancers
Ballroom is melting under the heels
We, like the birds, rushing at edge
Just otherwise, we would not be expressed

R
Wonderful waltz almost the Viennese
Hug me with fondness, be me a friend
Only, I am asking while we’re dancing
Do not you break peace of my mind

R
Wonderful waltz almost the Viennese
Hug me with fondness, be me a friend
Only, I am asking while we’re dancing
Do not you break peace of my mind

By BORIS K'ZORIN, 
the another last romantic ©, Los Angeles, CA 2012

You are welcome -
http://wow4singingtranslations.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment